Home » Issues
As a business owner, husband, and father, I know that a large, burdensome
government can stifle our livelihood and halt economic growth and development.
My priority as
your State Senator is to listen and learn from you, to attract and
retain businesses and jobs with
good wages and great benefits to spur economic growth and help our
Priorities for Kansas
- Pro-life, pro-family, pro-educational choice
- Protect the principles of limited government, individual liberty, free
enterprise, and traditional family values.
- Proactively work to bring new industries and job opportunities to our
- Promote responsible government through lower taxes, government accountability
- Champion the values we hold dear and the principles upon which America
- Return government to its constitutionally mandated functions